What you need
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 cup fresh broccoli, cut into small pieces
5 egg whites
8oz grilled or smoked salmon, separated into small pieces
dash of salt and pepper
1. In a skillet warm the olive oil over medium heat. Add the broccoli, cover and cook for about 5 minutes until tender.
2. In a small bowl combine the egg whites, salmon, salt and pepper. Mix well. Add to the skillet.
3. Cook until egg whites are set, flipping at least once.
One mini muffin equals: 225 calories, 7g fat, 557mg sodium, 6.5g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, and 33g protein.
A) In 12 minutes build to a moderately heavy..
Snatch Deadlift + Hang Snatch (Power or Squat) + Below the Knee Snatch (Power or Squat) *Bar does not touch the ground.
B) Every 3 Minutes for 6 Sets
3 Power Snatches 95/65
3 Squat Snatches 95/65
Score is your slowest round.
*Load should be something capable of doing unbroken. Ideal work/rest is sub 2:30 each round.
– Bring a Friend day is Thursday the 19th all day for all classes.
– Peter the Dietitian is rolling out this nutrition program this month! For scheduling reach out to one of the coaches or him personally to meet with him.