Roasted Cauliflower Steak
Enjoy these Roasted Cauliflower Steaks as a side dish for your next meal or eat it as a delicious and guilt free snack!
Courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
What you need
1 head cauliflower, cut into ¼ inch thick slices
olive oil spray
salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly spray a rimmed baking sheet with olive oil.
2. Slice the cauliflower into ¼ inch slices. Lightly spray each side with olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper and all-purpose seasoning. Lay the pieces out on the prepared baking sheet.
3. Bake in the preheated oven, flipping the pieces after 15 minutes, for a total of 30 minutes. Enjoy!
One serving equals 18 calories, 0g fat, 3g carbohydrate, 1g sugar, 128mg sodium, 2g fiber, and 1g protein.
A) 7 Minutes to build to a heavy 5 Rep Max Strict Press.
-Rest 2 Minutes-
Every Minute on the Minute for 10 Minutes
3 Strict Presses *Use the same load you did for your heavy 5 rep.
B) As Many Rounds/Reps As Possible in 7 Minutes
7 Hang Power Cleans 95/65
7 Lateral Burpees
– Bring a Friend Day is this Thursday.
– 3rd Annual Fantasy Football Draft is Wednesday, August 29th It is capped at 12 participants this year. Sign up list is at front desk.