What you need
1 teaspoon olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 inch ginger root, minced
1 small red onion, chopped
1 small red bell pepper, chopped
2 ripe mangoes, chopped
Juice from 2 limes
1 Tablespoon curry powder
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Dash of nutmeg
Dash of red pepper flakes
1 ½ cups non-fat, plain Greek yogurt
1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
Dash of salt and pepper
3 cups cooked chicken breast, chopped
4 cups salad greens
1. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic and ginger root and sauté for a minute.
2. Add the onion and bell peppers and sauté for a few minutes.
3. Add the mango and spices. Continue to sauté for another 5 minutes, until everything has softened.
4. Turn the heat down to low, cover and simmer for another 10 minutes. Remove from heat. Chill for 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
5. Combine the yogurt, mustard, salt and pepper together in a small bowl. Place the chopped chicken in a medium sized bowl and mix in the yogurt blend.
6. Prepare each plate with a pile of greens topped with a scoop of chicken and a spoonful of chutney.
One mini muffin equals: 286 calories, 6 fat, 185mg sodium, 22g carbohydrates, 3g fiber, and 35g protein.
A) 15 minutes to build to a 3 rep max Push Press.
B) 3 Rounds for Time *15 minute cap
3 Rounds for Time
20 Push Press 115/75