Granite Games 2
Here’s what you need…
- 1 (6oz) can albacore tuna, in water, drained and flaked
- 4 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- ¼ cup pickles, chopped
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 butter lettuce leaves for serving
- In a large bowl combine the tuna, eggs, pickles, yogurt, parsley, sea salt and pepper. Mix well until creamy and fully combined.
- Chill the salad for 20 minutes and then serve on the large lettuce leaves. Enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 117 calories, 5g fat, 1g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, and 16g protein.
Performance & Fitness
Granite Games Workout 2
A) As Many Reps As Possible in 17 Minutes
50 Calorie Row
50 Wall Balls 20/14
50 Shoulder to Overhead 95/65
50 Box Jumps 24/20