Featured Athlete of the Month Jenni Kearns
• What brought you to 622 in the first place?
I joined 622 because I wanted to create a greater sense of self empowerment both physically and mentally by setting attainable goals and making positive choices. Also the supportive community drew me in to CrossFit.
• What are your new goals?
My new goals are to stay consistent in the gym and continue to grow by increasing my strength and endurance.
• What is your favorite part about the 622 experience?
My favorite part about 622 is being surrounded by such a supportive community. The high energy, awesome coaches, and amazing people keep me coming back for more. #cf622
A) Every Minute on the Minute for 3 Minutes
1 Hang Snatch + 1 Snatch 70% of 1 Rep Max
Every Minute on the Minute for 3 Minutes
1 Hang Snatch + 1 Snatch 80% of 1 Rep Max
*Squat or Power is fine
B) As Many Rounds/Reps As Possible in 14 Minutes
1 Power Snatch 135/95
2 Overhead Squat 135/95
3 Power Clean & Jerks 135/95
40 Double Under or 80 Single Unders
– For the new class times in the AM:
*12pm is still normal and all classes in the PM. This will go into effect starting on the 22nd of this month.
– Bring a Friend Day is Thursday the 18th. Bring your whole neighborhood 🙂
– This years Halloween Party is on the 20th a Karens house.