Here is a recipe for powerhouse egg white bites that will get your day started off right! These protein-filled morsels are easy to pack with you for breakfast on-the-road and last most of the week in the fridge. Enjoy!
Courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
What you need
8 egg whites
¼ cup nonfat cottage cheese
¼ cup nutritional yeast
¼ teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon coconut flour
½ cup roasted red bell pepper, chopped
¼ cup fresh spinach, chopped
2 tablespoons fresh scallions, minced
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line 16 mini muffin tins with paper liners.
2. In a blender combine the egg whites, cottage cheese, nutritional yeast, sea salt and coconut flour. Blend until smooth. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
3. Evenly fill each of the 16 mini muffin tins with the egg white mixture. Bake in the pre- heated oven for 15 minutes, until set.
One mini muffin equals: 32 calories, 1g fat, 3g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 64 mg sodium, 1g sugar, and 4g protein.
A) 15 minutes to build to a 3 rep max Overhead Squat.
B) 3 Rounds
As Many Reps As Possible in 4 Minutes
Overhead Squat 95/65
Toes to Bar
-Rest 1 minute between rounds-
*Pick up where you leave off each round and try and get as far as you can by the end of 3 rounds. Score is total reps added up.
– 4th of July class times are going to be 8am and 10am.
– This Saturday the 7th is our the Summer Social and is going down @ Honey Salt at 7pm