Double Chocolate Mini Brownies
Courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
What you need
3.5 oz dark chocolate (72% cocoa or higher)
½ cup coconut oil
1/3 cup raw honey
1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
¼ teaspoon almond extract
¾ cup blanched almond flour
½ tsp salt
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a mini muffin pan with coconut oil.
2. In a double boiler, gently melt the chocolate, coconut oil and raw honey. Remove from heat, allow to cool, add the eggs, vanilla and almond extracts.
3. In a medium bowl combine the almond flour and salt. Add the wet ingredients and mix well. Stir in the mini chocolate chips.
4. Fill the mini muffin tins nearly to the top. Bake for 15-25 minutes until golden and set.
5. Allow the brownies to cool in the pan — if you don’t wait then they fall apart. Enjoy!
One mini muffin equals: 125 calories, 8g fat, 48mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, and 2g protein
A) Every Minute on the Minute for 12 Minutes
Minute 1) 5-8 Reps of a Strict Pull
Minute 2) 5-8 Reps of a Strict Push
Minute 3) 4/4 Kettlebell Single Leg Romanian Deadlift *Moderate/Heavy Weight
Gymnastic skills are meant as practice in a challenging version or scaled version for 5-8 reps. Can pull or push in any plane.
B) 4 Rounds for Time *15 Minute Cap
10 Chest to Bar Pull-Ups
15 Hand Release Push-Ups
20 Double Kettlebell or Dumbbell Front Rack Static Lunges 53/35 *These are done in place
– Bring a Friend day is Thursday the 19th all day for all classes.
– Peter the Dietitian is rolling out this nutrition program this month! For scheduling reach out to one of the coaches or him personally to meet with him.