Maple Glazed Salmon
Here’s what you need…
- ¼ Cup Maple Syrup
- ¼ Cup Coconut Aminos or Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper
- 4 (6oz) Boneless Center Cut Salmon Fillets
- In a large ziplock bag combine the maple syrup, coconut aminos and lemon juice. Generously season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper. Place the seasoned fillets in the marinade and seal the bag. Place in the fridge, skin side up, for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease the bottom of a casserole pan with olive oil.
- Place the fillets, skin side down, on the prepared pan and bake for 15 minutes, until flaky. Enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 286 calories, 10g fat, 14g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, and 34g protein.
3 Rounds for Time
30 Squat Cleans 95/65
A) 3 Rounds for Time
30 Front Squats
40 Ring Rows