Here’s what you need…
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup diced shallots
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ⅛teaspoon black pepper
- 4 oz smoked salmon, cut into ¼ inch pieces
- 6 eggs
- 8 egg whites
- ¼ cup coconut cream or Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons minced chives, divided
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Lightly grease 6 (8oz) ramekins with olive oil and place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- In a medium skillet add the olive oil, shallots, sea salt and black pepper over medium heat for 4 minutes. Add the smoked salmon and cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Divide the salmon mixture between the 6 ramekins.
- In a large bowl combine the eggs, egg whites, coconut cream and half of the chives. Whisk until fully blended. Divide the egg mixture between the 6 ramekins.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until fully set. Garnish with the remaining chives. Enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 156 calories, 10g fat, 642mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, and 15g protein
Every Minute on the Minute for 10 Minutes
1 Power Clean + 1 Squat Clean + 1 Front Squat
Every 2 Minutes for 10 Minutes for 10 Minutes. Find a 3 rep max front squat
Front Squats 95/65
Box Jumps 24/20
10am class only for today. Stick around afterward. Coach Michael is grilling 🙂 The 622 fantasy draft is Tuesday night at Buffalo Wild Wings on Eastern. Make sure to have your $25 in before the start of the draft which is 8:30pm. 2 year party is September 10th. Mark your calendars