Greek Yogurt Parfait
Here’s what you need…
- ¾ cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- A few drops of stevia
- 2 cups sliced mixed plums, peaches, nectarines, and sprinkle of cinnamon
- ¾ cup granola
- In a medium bowl, mix the yogurt with the stevia.
- In another medium bowl, mix the sliced fruit with the cinnamon.
- In serving dishes, layer the yogurt, fruit, and granola.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 146 calories, 16g fat, 34mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate, 7g fiber, and 15g protein
Performance & Fitness
50 Thrusters 45/35
– Friday November 18th @ 6:30pm all members including UPLIFT are invited to a toys for tots workout. Please bring one toy for the donation box. The Toys for Tots box will be available throughout the month of November until December 8th.